Established 1867, John A. Roebling Bridge, Cincinnati, OH - Barge Under Bridge
Talent Acquisition Search
We are always offering exciting new opportunities. Please review the below searches:
Vice President - Finance
We are seeking a highly analytical, strategic addition to our team to become the Company’s first VP of Finance. This person will have a great deal of responsibility and will oversee all finance and accounting functions as well as serve as a strategic voice in the executive direction of the go-forward business. Overall responsibility includes accounting administration & policy, governance, payroll & benefits, reporting & consolidation, tax, treasury, and oversight for IT and risk management. Specific responsibilities will include leading all budgeting, financial analysis, and KPI reporting; implementing a perpetual inventory system and standard costs across product lines and tracking monthly variances; working with operations to build out capex expansion and gross margin improvement initiatives; managing external debt financing and adherence to loan covenants; assisting with ad hoc analysis for management; and leading all accounting, tax, and auditing efforts that are required by the Company as well as all summary financial reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Oversee the company’s finance and accounting functions, with support from the Company’s in-house accounting team
- Build out a robust budgeting process and monthly financial reporting package to be shared with management and shareholders
- Implement and maintain an accurate perpetual inventory system, maintain accuracy of information pertaining to all product lines, and identify, research, and remedy inaccuracies to preserve data integrity
- Implement standard costing across product lines and business models, likely through the Company’s existing systems at first, and potentially later through the implementation of a new ERP system
- Track variances to standard costs & Corporate G&A to inform management & operations of results & trends
- Work with operations to build out a capex expansion plan and the related equipment financing efforts
- Manage the existing capex facility and line of credit, and potentially build relationships with future debt financing partners
- Identify opportunities to decrease COGS, improve operational efficiencies and improve tracking/reporting
- Work with operations and procurement to guide negotiations with external vendors
- Lead the creation and distribution of monthly reports & KPIs so employees, management and shareholders can track performance
Analyze and track all capital spend across the organization, working with operations to calculate ROIs
- Oversee annual tax and auditing process, with meaningful help from the Company’s existing accounting team
- Assist in the evaluation, optimization and utilization of the Company’s accounting and inventory management systems, and possibly the migration and implementation to a new ERP system
- Help management and the board with ad hoc analyses as needed to guide company decision-making
- 10+ years working in financial planning, budgeting & reporting, debt financing, accounting, etc.
- Strong preference for someone who has served as VP of Finance or similar for a comparable-sized Company
- Strong preference for someone who has deep experience within manufacturing in CPG, and is scaling quickly
- Deep experience in the food & beverage sector such that candidate can enter the Company ready to impart industry knowledge with emphasis on Meat Processing experience
- Experience leading a team through the planning and execution of key finance projects with minimal guidance
- Experience working with various accounting, inventory management systems, and ERP systems and their inputs/outputs so can help evaluate current and potential new systems
- Very motivated self-starter who will analyze the business, identify opportunities, and go after them
- Ability to communicate and influence people across all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach, train, develop, and encourage new team members over time
- The VP Finance will report directly to the Company’s CEO and work closely with other executives
- Director of Administration and two staff accountants will report to this position; this is a very hands-on role
- It is expected that the VP Finance will identify and hire additional personnel over time to build out the organization, which could likely include FP&A manager and additional accounting personnel
- Preference for the VP Finance to relocate to rural Missouri, but open to a commuting role where the VP Finance spends a significant portion of time on-site and works remotely the rest of the time.
- Target of $150,000 base salary plus 20% target bonus and stock options in the Company
- Access to full health care benefits and retirement plan, which are currently being evaluated and updated
If you or someone you know is interested, I look forward to speaking with you.
President – Skilled Home Healthcare
Located: Northern California
- Responsible for the overall clinical and business operations.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Company’s operations including budgeting and reporting
- Adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve clinical and operational goals.
- Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Work with Director of Business Development to develop and implement comprehensive business development plans for the branch.
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industry publications.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and projects and to work effectively independently and in teams for the best outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions that have significant potential to impact the organization.
- Ability to develop, facilitate, and promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Ability to plan and manage utilization of resources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service mindset
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with senior and executive management, board of directors, physicians, and outside organizations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects, deadlines, and process with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve operational objectives.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and present financial statements, financial and key performance indicators
- 10+ years of operating experience in the home health, DME, pharmaceutical, hospital, LTAC, skilled nursing facility industries with demonstrated experience in budgeting, and regulatory matters management
- Prior experience as a CEO or COO working for a private equity-backed business
- Prior P&L experience
- Impressive track record of driving profitable growth and operational improvements
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Strong appreciation for the importance of regulatory and clinical compliance
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree in health care administration or health care related fields preferred, but not required
- Clinical background preferred, but not required
Compensation will include a salary, benefits, annual performance-based bonuses, as well as incentive-based compensation.
If you or someone you know is qualified and interest, look forward to hearing from you.
CEO General Contractor C-Store & Gas Station Construction
Private equity owned General Contractor based in the Mid-Atlantic generating $25 million revenue. Customers are C-Stores plus Pump & Tank Systems. The company self performs the installation/refurb of the pump & gas delivery stations for the C-Stores. Sometimes they also oversee and sub-out the GC work for the C-Stores itself.
If you or someone you know is qualified, I look forward to hearing from you.
To request a current FRC Deal Sheet describing our M&A opportunities please send an e-mail to email@example.com