Established 1867, John A. Roebling Bridge, Cincinnati, OH - Barge Under Bridge
Talent Acquisition Search
We are always offering exciting new opportunities. Please review the below searches:
President – Home Healthcare
Located: Northern California
- Responsible for the overall clinical and business operations.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Company’s operations including budgeting and reporting
- Adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve clinical and operational goals.
- Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Work with Director of Business Development to develop and implement comprehensive business development plans for the branch.
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industry publications.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and projects and to work effectively independently and in teams for the best outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions that have significant potential to impact the organization.
- Ability to develop, facilitate, and promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Ability to plan and manage utilization of resources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service mindset
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with senior and executive management, board of directors, physicians, and outside organizations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects, deadlines, and process with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve operational objectives.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and present financial statements, financial and key performance indicators
- 10+ years of operating experience in the home health and/or home hospice, DME, pharmaceutical, hospital, LTAC, skilled nursing facility industries with demonstrated experience in budgeting, and regulatory matters management
- Prior experience as a CEO or COO working for a private equity-backed business
- Prior P&L experience
- Impressive track record of driving profitable growth and operational improvements
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Strong appreciation for the importance of regulatory and clinical compliance
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree in health care administration or health care related fields preferred, but not required
- Clinical background preferred, but not required
Compensation will include a salary, benefits, annual performance-based bonuses, as well as incentive-based compensation.
If you or someone you know is qualified and interest, look forward to hearing from you.
CEO General Contractor C-Store & Gas Station Construction
Private equity owned General Contractor based in the Mid-Atlantic generating $25 million revenue. Customers are C-Stores plus Pump & Tank Systems. The company self performs the installation/refurb of the pump & gas delivery stations for the C-Stores. Sometimes they also oversee and sub-out the GC work for the C-Stores itself.
If you or someone you know is qualified, I look forward to hearing from you.
Vice President of Operations for Private Equity (PE) Sponsor
Seeking candidates for the position of Vice President of Operations to help lead its Distribution platform in their Florida based portfolio company, which serves the panhandle of Florida and South Alabama.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the VP of Operations will be responsible for overseeing all operational and financial activities of the Company. This position will have much autonomy and responsibility. The VP of Operations will work with both the Company CEO and the PE owners to chart the strategic direction of the Company.
- Leadership – Provide leadership of Company personnel and support operational excellence. Maintain honest and ethical conduct at all times.
- Sales – Work with Company Sales Manager to retain current customers and acquire new ones.
- Supplier Relationships – Be the main point of contact with all Company suppliers and manage such relationships.
- Audit – Ensure Company financial team completes audit in a timely and accurate manner.
- Business Development – Lead overall Company business development efforts and assist in deal origination/structuring/negotiations for add-on acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in accounting
- Prior distribution experience a plus
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Business development minded
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience: base salary + annual bonus opportunity + benefits.
- Opportunity to help lead exceptional Company with exceptional personnel.
If you or someone you know is qualified for this opportunity, I look forward to hearing from you.
Gravel Pit Operations Manager
Location: South Louisiana
- Hire and manage experienced gravel pit equipment operators
- Plan mining operations
- Work with company to help plan operating budget
- Oversee equipment maintenance and repair
Experience: Must have experience operating suction dredges and all other normal operating equipment associated with gravel pit mining operations.
If you or someone you know is interested, I look forward to hearing from you.
A New York-based private investment firm focused on specialized direct lending is seeking to hire Operating Partners to oversee management of selected portfolio companies, assist the deal team on operational due diligence, and work with the risk management team on oversight.
The firm is seeking experienced and highly motivated Operating Partners to join the firm working out of multiple locations. The role will report directly to the President and be responsible for post-closing operating activities and assisting the deal team on operational due diligence. Responsibilities, while focused primarily on portfolio companies, will include:
- Developing and implementing post-closing playbooks and on-boarding processes for new portfolio companies
- Tracking and performing financial and operational analytics, modeling and recommendations, and decision support analyses
- Partnering with firm and portfolio company leadership
- Supporting the preparation and presentation of the monthly forecast review, quarterly reporting, key performance indicators, and annual budgeting
- Supporting and tracking cross-portfolio spending and improvement initiatives
- On the pre-closing side, supporting the investment team and President to analyze the target companies operational infrastructure
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Finance & Operations, Planning & Analyses, Strategy
- Analyzing data submitted by the various portfolio company finance and operations leadership using relevant key metrics in order to challenge, support and be able to explain the submissions
- Drive standardization and best practices across all portfolio companies
- Facilitate the resolution of any cross-functional issues
- Business partner to the firm’s leadership and portfolio company leadership
- Provide strategic support and guidance on forecasts, financial issues, operating issues, policies and practices affecting the organization
- Assist the firm and portfolio company teams by developing analyses, tools, processes and procedures to facilitate and monitor business initiatives
- Consolidate and track monthly financials, including KPIs
- Prepare and present the Monthly financial package working closely with the day-to-day portfolio company and the firm’s teams
- Develop innovative analyses to facilitate the decision-making process and to propose cost savings and operational improvements
- Present complex financial/business flows in simplified form to the firm and portfolio company operations and finance leadership
- Contribute to ongoing development and improvement in post-closing playbook
- Develop strategic and operational plans with portfolio company management
- Overseeing execution of the strategic and operational plans
- Assessment of portfolio company management and participation in the selection of new management team members
- Assessment of portfolio company resources and supplementing them with outside resources as necessary
- Independent analysis of portfolio companies to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop financing and M&A transactions with the investment team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, management or related field; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the field of private equity, distressed debt, financial analysis, operations, IT, strategy, consulting with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
- Direct lending experience is highly desirable
- Mid-market or small cap experience a must (exclusive large company candidates need not apply)
- Financial services, specialty finance or experience in industries with capital intensive business models is highly desirable
- Restructuring and turnaround consulting experience preferred
- Performance improvement consulting background desirable
- Leadership skills, with experience contributing to high performing teams, projects and/or processes
- Ability to work with diverse management teams by earning their trust and respect, especially while in crisis mode
- Solid analytical & financial modeling background
- Experience working with diverse business cultures and stages
- Strong operational background with an understanding of markets, cost components and balance sheets
- Proven ability to perform under intense deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and presentation software
- Experience with database programs and financial consolidation programs are a plus
- Strong sense of integrity and high standards of ethics
- Fast learner
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and able to interact/build relationships with individuals at all levels
- Focus on and understanding of creating value
- Maturity and presence to be able to function effectively
- Comfortable operating autonomously, ‘owning’ the details, driving execution and charting out broader strategies
- Strong organizational and project management skills; highly organized with excellent follow through and delivery
Start Date: The selected candidates would be expected to start immediately
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus benefits and carried interest
To request a current FRC Deal Sheet describing our M&A opportunities please send an e-mail to email@example.com