Established 1867, John A. Roebling Bridge, Cincinnati, OH - Barge Under Bridge
Talent Acquisition Search
We are always offering exciting new opportunities. Please review the below searches:
President – Skilled Home Healthcare
Located: Northern California & Texas
- Responsible for the overall clinical and business operations.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Company’s operations including budgeting and reporting
- Adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve clinical and operational goals.
- Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Work with Director of Business Development to develop and implement comprehensive business development plans for the branch.
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industry publications.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and projects and to work effectively independently and in teams for the best outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions that have significant potential to impact the organization.
- Ability to develop, facilitate, and promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Ability to plan and manage utilization of resources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service mindset
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with senior and executive management, board of directors, physicians, and outside organizations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects, deadlines, and process with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve operational objectives.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and present financial statements, financial and key performance indicators
- 10+ years of operating experience in the home health, DME, pharmaceutical, hospital, LTAC, skilled nursing facility industries with demonstrated experience in budgeting, and regulatory matters management
- Prior experience as a CEO or COO working for a private equity-backed business
- Prior P&L experience
- Impressive track record of driving profitable growth and operational improvements
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Strong appreciation for the importance of regulatory and clinical compliance
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree in health care administration or health care related fields preferred, but not required
- Clinical background preferred, but not required
Compensation will include a salary, benefits, annual performance-based bonuses, as well as incentive-based compensation.
If you or someone you know is qualified and interest, look forward to hearing from you.
CEO General Contractor C-Store & Gas Station Construction
Private equity owned General Contractor based in the Mid-Atlantic generating $25 million revenue. Customers are C-Stores plus Pump & Tank Systems. The company self performs the installation/refurb of the pump & gas delivery stations for the C-Stores. Sometimes they also oversee and sub-out the GC work for the C-Stores itself.
If you or someone you know is qualified, I look forward to hearing from you.
To request a current FRC Deal Sheet describing our M&A opportunities please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org